“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go; only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” – Karen Ravn.
Don Bosco Pre-Primary and Primary School, Alto Dabolim, functioning under the Salesian initiative since 2011, has been instrumental in providing quality learning to the children of the surrounding areas, with special emphasis on the underprivileged and the marginalized. Permission to function as a Government aided Primary School was given by the Directorate of Education in 2012, and at present the School has classes up to Std. 4. The total number of children studying in the School currently is 297.
With trained Teachers, adequately equipped classrooms, emphasis on interactive methods of learning, audio visual aids, sports, computer awareness and provision of transport facilities to those who need it, the School is recognized as a significant instrument to enable the young ones within its portals to aspire to greater heights in their quest for a good education.
In keeping with the motto to Transform Lives, KDS has plans to enhance and expand the scope of the facilities provided at the Dabolim School, so that more children can benefit from this educational initiative.
- CHILDREN’S DAY AT DON BOSCO – DABOLIM
- Celebration of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’s Birth Anniversary
- GANDHI JAYANTI – 2nd October
- Teacher’s Day at Don Bosco Primary School, Alto Dabolim
- Nature Conservation Day
- Independence Day Celebrations at Don Bosco, Dabolim
- P.T.A. GENERAL BODY MEETING OF DON BOSCO PRIMARY SCHOOL, ALTO DABOLIM.
- Sports Day
- Swami Vivekananda’s Birthday and National Youth Day
- Human Rights Day